sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

Lookin' to the sky.

Me llega un chavalillo llamado Charles y me dice que una foto mia le ha inspirado el título de una canción, Lookin' to the sky. Y nos ponemos a escribirla.
Bueno Charles, eres un gran tipo, siempre me sacas una sonrisa tenga o no un día pagggfé ;)
Esta cancioncilla nos ha quedado bastante chula, la verdad, y me han molado muchísimo nuestras millas por segundo :)
Iba siempre corriendo al tuenti a ver si me habías respondido.
Gracias :)
Y bueno, aquí está. Lookin' to the sky.

She felt the sand between her feet
On that beach whose name escapes me
I think it was around March
that year whose number escapes me

I think that yesterday I heard her voice
But it was only a noise
If it were a voice
It's posible that I may be asleep

Sometimes I dream of those days
When we shared the sun
In that bed whose place escapes me
I could never forget her eyes
Shining as bright as the stars
Those stars we called bubbles.

Because those good times
Were exactly like them:Magical, perfect...
But light and weak.
Now I can't remember the reason
But he goes away as fast as a bubble.
And everytime she's on the beach,
She can only stand and see
Her memories...
Lookin' to the sky.


By: Strawberry Sandy & Charles Golden walrus
Genial :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario